NJ IndiaInvest Pvt. Ltd. ("NJ") is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers/users/service hirers and to keeping the personal and financial information secure. We herewith disclose our privacy practices and encourage you to read our privacy statements to understand our policy.
Information collected by NJ and how it is used
This website does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. NJ may make use your personally identifiable information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from NJ IndiaInvest and its affiliates. At any time you may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from NJ by following the instructions on the mail. Protection of each clients’/investors’ personal / financial information is a foundation of customer trust and forms a part of NJ’s sound business principles and practice. NJ restricts access to personal/financial information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you.
NJ has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the World Wide Web / internet. However, NJ or any of its associates/employees/partners cannot be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements. In the course of using this website or availing the products and services vide the online application forms, inquiries, feed-backs, subscriptions, and questionnaires, NJ and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature.
NJ may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of NJ and (iii) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users NJ the site, its owners, or the public.
The njwealth.in and its associate/group sites contain links to other websites. NJ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
NJ may collect public and non-public information/details (personal, financial, etc.,) about you from any of the following sources for its lawful business / operational purposes:
- You or your authorized agents through application form (information/details like name, address, birth date, income, etc.)
- Financial information such as bank account details (e.g. bank account number, cheque details, etc.)
- Risk profile, investment selection, beneficiary information etc.,
- Any other documentation supporting the above information/details
NJ may share any clients’/investors’ information (personal / financial, etc.,) with the following parties, in connection with and as may be necessary for the conduct of NJ’s business/operations:
- With the Registrar & Transfer Agent/s (RTA) of various Mutual Funds/other Issuers, Banks and / or authorised external third parties/intermediaries or any other service provider who are involved in transaction processing, dispatches, printing/marketing etc. of clients/investors investment in any products, unless any investor/unitholder have specifically written to NJ to refrain from sharing such information with such parties;
- Any regulatory/administrative/legislative authority and/or with the NJ for compliance with any legal, statutory or regulatory requirements and/or to verify the identity of clients/investors for complying with anti-money laundering/KYC requirements and/or under any applicable laws for the time being in force and/or for the purpose of data storage.
NJ shares such aforesaid information to the aforesaid service providers (e.g. RTA, Banks, etc.) under strict confidentiality and only on a 'need to know basis' and for the purposes of lawful functioning of NJ’s business / operations.
NJ sends the account statements or financial information pertaining to the clients/investors to be sent over the internet and only through a secure mode. NJ also ensures that the parties to whom such aforesaid information/data is shared have confidentiality provisions and high levels of security practices, controls and procedures to ensure its protection.
Notwithstanding anything contained, NJ shall not be responsible / liable, either directly or indirectly, for the authenticity/accuracy of the personal / financial information or any other data/information submitted by you and/or for its misuse, not attributable to the acts of NJ, at any time and in any manner whatsoever. In case you feel that any information/data provided by you is inaccurate / deficient or requires updation, then you shall ensure to correct/amend such information/data as soon as possible by getting in touch with us. NJ will at all times endeavour to handle transactions efficiently and to resolve any investor grievances promptly.
If at any time you believe that NJ or its users/members have not adhered to these principles, please notify njindiainvest.com by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.